More down, more to go

February 19, 2010 at 11:45 am (Daily Workouts/Eats, General Life Updates)

I did work out Wednesday night, doing 15 minutes of T-Tapp and 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill. So yay.

Yesterday was very busy again. We spent the day packing, going to Good Will, trying to get the truck running (the one K’s mom is borrowing), and organizing the garage some more. The guy that is going to install the carpet on Monday (yay for scheduling stuff!!) came by to take a look at how much carpet we have and measure out the upstairs. We now have a huge stack (pretty organized) of boxes on one side of the garage that is only going to grow as I pack more and more stuff (haven’t started on the kitchen yet). The other side of the garage has the lawn mower, the rototiller (going back to its owner tomorrow) and two kids’ bikes. And the carpet semi-rolled out so the kinks can start to fall out from being rolled up for 2 years.

Inside the house, there are empty boxes everywhere, and everywhere else is a mess. Ugh. Our closet is half-empty with all the clothes we’ve packed up, and our dresser is half-empty also. The kids’ closets are empty except for their clothes – where before I had stuff stored. The alcove in the stairs that I’ve used for storage for 3 years now is almost empty. Some of the stacks I mentioned on Wednesday are gone (Good Will), and some have just grown (MIL and Mom’s).

I hit a wall last night and ate too much after having fast food for dinner. I was so exhausted I felt like I could barely move, yet I managed to make multiple trips to the kitchen. What’s that about? I went to bed at 10:24 and couldn’t get to sleep for a while. But I feel more rested today, if still a little mentally tired with it all.

Today, I have already worked out. I did 15 minutes of T-Tapp again and then walked for 25 minutes on the treadmill and worked up a good heart rate and sweat. Then I made K2 breakfast (he slept until 10 today) and now I’m waiting for K to get back with P. He picked her up from school, came home to get another Good Will stack and took off again without dropping P off. 🙂 I have to take a shower, which I will do quickly as soon as I finish typing this.

After the Good Will run that K’s on and my shower, we are working on painting and ripping up carpet today. K’s mom is coming over to help me paint, but I’m just not sure where to start. I’d like to get the upstairs painted before Monday, but I know we probably can’t get the whole thing done, so I’m tempted to start downstairs and FINISH the downstairs just so SOMETHING is DONE. Know what I mean?

Ok, off to take a shower and psych myself up for a busy day. I’m so glad I worked out already because I know I’m going to be wiped again tonight. I also HAVE to make a healthy dinner for my family tonight; we’ve had way too much fast food over the past couple of weeks.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: