July 21, 2008 at 2:24 pm (Daily Workouts/Eats)

This is the first time in a while when a weekend was definitely a detriment to my progress. Friday afternoon I had the doctor’s appointment that told me, yes, I do have a UTI. By the time I got home I was so hungry I kind of started eating and didn’t stop all weekend. Okay, it wasn’t that bad, but it wasn’t good either. I started taking my antibiotics right away – I don’t remember what else I ate that night, but I did workout hard. K brought home some fries and a shake from McD’s for me when he got home from work – and I ate them at about 12:30 in the morning. Not a good nutritious choice.

Saturday, I got up and got ready right away to go out with my sister and mom for the day. A came and got me around 9:30 and we went back to her house so she could get ready (she’d worked out) and wait for my mom. We left A’s house around 10:40 and went to the mall to find A a maternity dress for a wedding she has to go to next month (her brother in law). Then we looked at some clothes at Lane Bryant – too expensive to buy but some cute stuff. Stopped in at Payless. Then we went to lunch at Johnny Carino’s – which was way yummy. I had some crab spinach raviolis with a white sauce. Mom and A didn’t want dessert, but I got one (with extra spoons thinking they’d just have a little), and it was definitely a three-way split. In fact, I think I got the least of all three of us. It was that good – some apple skilletini thing. Delicious.

After lunch we went to Old Navy and then JCPenney’s, where I found some adorable blue wedges on sale. Then we called it a day. I got home around 4, and soon after that we all got ready to go to K’s sister’s house for dinner. There, we had fried chicken breaded with some kind of parmesan crust, parmesan noodles from a box (not great), and peas. I didn’t eat a lot, but I had a lot of the spinach/artichoke dip that she set out as an appetizer. She made this great layered cake with powdered sugar dusted on it and berries and whipped topping. In between the layers was some kind of cream/pudding that made up for the fact that it was cake (I’m not a huge cake fan).

So my fast started after that on Saturday night, around 7:30. Not really any snacking, but heavy, indulgent meals. I felt it was necessary enough to workout Saturday night that I did it at about 9 and got done around 10. I did the SATI and HTF. I still can’t do a lot of the moves in HTF as fast or as well as Tapp can, but hopefully I’ll get stronger.

Sunday went well, fasted, went to church, taught my lesson, came home, left for Monument for Mom’s and Dad’s. Dinner was steak, sauteed potatoes, green beans, rolls w/ jam. Then I munched liberally on peanut M&Ms. And I mean liberally. That was pretty much all I had after that, but I had quite a few. I also had some lemonade when I got home, AND part of the caramel-toffee crunch ice cream that K had purchased for me on Saturday. I was proud I didn’t eat the whole thing, and I’m not going to have any today. My SIL, F, came over last night and we chatted for a while and then watched Army Wives together; she left a little after 11 and then I stupidly waited up for K to get home. I got to bed about 1:30 – stupid, stupid. So I didn’t get up until 9:30 this morning. And weighed in at 229. Yikes. So I’ve definitely got to get that under control. It could be a mixture of everything I’ve eaten this weekend and also the antibiotics. I’m hoping the antibiotics have something to do with it, because I didn’t think I’d been quite that out of control to gain 4 pounds.

Today is a AN day. I’ve had oatmeal w/ sugar and chocolate almond milk, and a big rice, taco meat, chili beans, lettuce, and cheese salad, and some weak lemonade. Not sure what we’re going to have for dinner but hopefully it won’t be too big or fatty. Then tonight is workout night. Tomorrow night I start another fast.

I cancelled my Bally’s membership today, and am paid up for one more month to workout. I probably won’t.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: