July 17, 2008 at 10:13 am (Daily Workouts/Eats)

Not much going on today. After I get done writing this post (done at home so that I don’t waste any time at the office this afternoon), I’m going to vacuum the first floor and start the dishwasher and a load of laundry. Then I’ll probably get ready for the office. Office this afternoon.

Yesterday afternoon after playing a couple games of pool in the garage with K, I weeded for about 2 hours. Started in the front yard and then switched to the backyard. Got a good portion of the backyard weeded; now I only have about a 1/4 of the main yard to do, not counting the edges where the mulch used to be. Still have a lot to do, but progress has been made. So gotta take that for what its worth and not beat myself up because I didn’t stay out there all night to finish. I came in at about 5:30 for the pizza K ordered from Pizza Hut. It wasn’t good. I had about 1 and a 1/2 pieces and called it quits. It just didn’t taste good to me. He even got the meat lovers just for me. Yuck. Don’t know why, but it just didn’t appeal. I told K afterwards that we need to agree never to order that pizza again; we get a craving for it every once in a while but PIzza Hut is almost always a disappoint these days. I don’t know if it is the one we use that sucks or all of them, but it seems like their quality has gone way downhill. I remember when we used to go to the basement PIzza Hut in downtown London when we were living in the temporary quarters when we first moved there (I was 12). It was SO good!! We all got so excited to be going there. Now, like I said, yuck.

I did, however, partake of the Root Beer a bit too much. It just tasted so good – cold, fizzy, sweet! I finally cut myself off and proceeded with water the rest of the evening. I finished the B&J ice cream in the freezer that K had almost finished on his own; there was about 1/3 cup left. Then I had nothing else until I came back downstairs after my shower to get my phone at about 11. And chose to get in the Red Vines and cheezits. So about 1/2 cup of Cheezits and 2 red vines as I watched some more TV before I fell asleep. Woke up at 3:46 to realize that Cloud was not in the room and I thought I heard her barking downstairs. So I chewed a still mostly sleeping K out for not putting her in the room and went and got her.

So far today on my AN day – oatmeal concoction. Making roasted garbanzos. Going to vacuum. 225.5 this morning. Bye!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: